9.19.2009

Superhero Birthday Party






I gave my son a Superhero Academy birthday party. I got the idea from here. We played a few games: Vaporize Villains (silly string helium balloons with villains pictures taped to them), climb buildings and fly down (up and down a slide), diffuse bombs (pop black balloons), Magnificent Marksmen (throwing a ball at a bulls eye), Rapid Rescue (they saved toy soldiers from the sand box), and Mighty Muscles (the photo op). I made each of the kids a cape with their initial on the back and mask and gave them a gift bag with their training manual inside....when they completed a game we put a sticker on the page. It was a lot of fun! I also made cup labels that were shaped like the "pow" on the invite with each kids name on it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...