1.24.2010

CC's Gorgeous and Glamorous room!!!


Welcome to Cecily's Ultra Girly room. These pictures are mostly for Gram so She can catch a glimpse of where CC and I love to spend our time!


Pretty Towel Hook

Of Course with a room this Girly NO BOYS are allowed!
Hair Pretties Galore


Mini American girl dolls and her gorgeous Blessing Dress!!


Plate rack with pretty plates I painted



Last but not least the BED! We Love Love Love the bedding Gram made, and Today we finally got the crown up. I have debated since I bought it last summer what color to paint it but I today I thought its gold and pretty so for now it will just add to the Glam in her room.

A room fit for a princess or at least a DIVA!!
Thanks to thrift stores and Craigslist where I got every piece of furniture and Most of the decor on the walls. I love re-doing furniture and seeing what a little paint can do. If you come to my house you will see most of the stuff in our house is from the thrift store re-done to fit my personality!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...