4.22.2010

Bibs and chairs

I have been busy getting things ready for Oliver. My cousin gave me the book one yard wonders. I have so many things I want to make but I don't have the energy for all of it and for getting ready for Oli but I was able to whip up a bunch of bibs from the book!

I also covered our dining room chairs, I was tired of trying to clean the suede and I wanted a brighter look for summer. I showed Kreg his response was "looks like a grandma chair" ha ha I can kinda agree. CC doesn't like the chairs because they are cold on her legs, so she uses a blanket when she eats. I guess I lost on this one. I will probably leave them though because I think they are cute for now.

1 comment:

Laura said...

you did a good job mixing up the fab for the bibs. nice, hon. mom xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...