8.15.2010

Prima Ballerina

Anna and I threw a ballerina birthday party for her 3 year old CC. We took a lot of inspiration for the party from here.  We made the decor and ballet shoe cookies and Anna made the cupcakes.  We found a super nice guy and home depot to show me how to cut PVC pipe, which we used to make the ballet bar and backdrop for our "stage."  We had a "ballet lesson"  and then let the girls perform.  It was so fun and they all seemed to enjoy being prima ballerinas for the day!

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's really cute. I love the PVC pipe ballet bar!

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Cute party - I love the invite. I am sure the party was a big hit with all the girls!

Susan,
http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com/
Party and Entertaining Inspiration

Unknown said...

so cute! I love that you did a ballet bar! Thanks for the link!

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

Very cute and I love the invitation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...