1.21.2012

Projects around the house

So we moved right before Christmas, and our house has been a whirl wind of projects ever since.  First we had to do a little painting:
Great room before - (the living room pic is from the previous owners - not my furniture etc)


It was very yellow for my taste.  So after living in a completely nuetral house for 6 years I decided to go for some color in the living room and and all white kitchen:





I wanted something bold and colonial with the white trim so I picked Hosta by Martha Stewart, with our lighting it's a tad more green than it shows on my computer screen.  I love it.


I plan on having my sweet hubby build a faux fire place mantle for the living room wall, and I will put two big bookshelves on either side of it, sorta like this:

This is the mantel I'm looking at building:
Source: ana-white.com via Sarah on Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...