6.30.2012

Dragons and Knights

 My little man wanted a Dragon and Knight birthday all so he could get a dragon pinata and "kill it" with his sword!  So I went with it...

 We turned the canopy into a campaign tent with flags and banners.  It was so windy that I couldn't get a good picture, but it turned out really cute.


 I used Family Fun's instructions to make the dragon cake.  We lit the curly candles coming out of his mouth for the birthday wish, it looked like he was breathing fire!

I glued jewels to some plastic goblets for the royal guests, and we had "medieval" food.



The wind disrupted our place settings too.  I put silver paper plates and silver plastic utensils with napkins tucked into the goblets.  We had some toy dragons and knight cutouts on the table.  Each guest got a bag with glow in the dark sword and knight stickers inside.  There was also a dragon pez dispenser (it was really the dinosaur from toy story but it was my older son's idea to call it a dragon).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...