5.10.2013

Vintage May/Me-Made May

Vintage May, thats what's going on over at Craftiness is not Optional and Skirt as Top.  Not to mention the me-made May sewing groups too.  Well, I've acquired a bunch of vintage patterns I want to sew up for this little one, so it's a perfect time to do it!
First off sorry about the photos, they were taken with my phone.  This skirt was inspired by the 1930s/1940s that I love so much.  I used vintage pattern Simplicity 6120, a 1973 a-line skirt pattern.

After seeing this misses skirt from A Fashionable Stitch I knew I had to add those same pockets to RJ's skirt. I'm so glad I did they turned out so cute!
She is wearing her Grandma Janin's sweater that was made for her when she was this age - an all around vintage outfit.

1 comment:

laurareid said...

Really darling! You should add the picture to their flicker group....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...